Exceptional quality, service, and compassion:
That's our Signature
Our reputation continues to grow as a high-quality healthcare provider and we are being recognized more and more for our accomplishments. Here are a few:
- The Leapfrog Group recognized Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital (SHBH) as:
- One of four hospitals in the state to be recognized as a Top Teaching Hospital by Leapfrog, a national healthcare watchdog agency. Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital is the only hospital in the state to be recognized as a Top Teaching Hospital for four years in a row!
- One of only four hospitals in the state to receive continuous A ratings since 2012 - we were awarded our 17th consecutive A rating for quality and safety!
- This past summer, the Washington Review announced Signature Healthcare as the 6th leading Safety Net Hospital in the U.S., based on an evaluation by the Lown Institute!
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital was named to Newsweek’s 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals. Signature Healthcare is one of just seven hospitals in Massachusetts to receive the prestigious accolade and among 236 hospitals in the U.S. to be recognized.
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance recognized all Signature Medical Group Primary Care locations as Patient Centered Medical Homes for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes focusing on highly coordinated care and patient relationships which improve the patient experience and reduce cost.
- 2019 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers. This evidence-based designation is the only breast center award that identifies the country’s best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction and clinical excellence.
As a non-profit healthcare organization, Signature Healthcare relies on generous friends like you to ensure we have providers, support staff and equipment to provide you and your family the best care possible, right here - close to home! We've been here in your community for over 120 years and our annual Champions Fighting Cancer Walk helps to provide quality cancer care and support programs and services that benefit our community.
Proceeds from this year and the last four Walks support the Greene Cancer Center. This state-of-the-art cancer center was built in October of 2017 in affliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians and US Oncology, providing our patients with Boston academic medical center quality care.
Chrystine M. Sullivan Memorial Foundation
The Chrystine M. Sullivan Memorial Foundation has made a pledge to help support Signature Healthcare's new Greene Cancer Center. The Foundation also helps many patients, clients and their families through partnerships with the Ellie Fund (providing transportation, child care, groceries and other necessities for individuals with breast cancer), the Learn Live Love Cancer Outreach Organization (helping to pay rent, utilities, cable/internet, insurance co-pays and provides for other essential woman battling cancer), Looking and Feeling FAB, Inc. (offering free skin care treatments and education on aesthetics to cancer patients), and the Hope Floats Healing and Wellness Center (helping people cope with loss, support their healing and nuture their physical and emotional well-being).
With continued support to these community organizations we can continue providing essential treatment and services to more cancer patients and their families.